So, What is a Pre-wedding or Engagement Photo Shoot?
You may or may not have heard of the concept, but a Pre-wedding photo shoot is spreading in popularity for soon-to-be-weds. It may not be immediately apparent what purpose it serves, but it does have enough to be worth considering one before your wedding.
Often referred to as an engagement shoot, a pre-wedding photo shoot achieves a number of things:
- If the photographer you choose for you wedding is the same as the one for your engagement shoot, then it helps build up a great rapport with them before the main event
- It will give you a feel for what to expect from your photographer from your big day
- It illustrates how formal or even how casual your style is, down to how affectionate you seem with each other
- Pre-wedding shoots can help your wedding photographer see what setting best flatters the happy couple
A welcome side effect from a photo shoot of this kind are the romantic moments that it creates, with couples often reliving the chemistry they had when they met. Basically, it’s another wonderful way to create memories that will last forever.
You have the same free reign of concepts to choose from for your pre-wedding photo shoot as you would for your actual wedding day. Concepts can include, but are certainly not limited to:
- A Traditional Wedding shoot
- A Relaxed informal ‘fun’ shoot, so as to see the personality and character of the bride and groom
- Romantic ‘hazy’ summertime memories in the countryside
In fact there are no limits or restrictions on your choice for venue, style and feel of your engagement photographs. An experienced Bristol wedding photographer will be able to make your ideas a reality and provide you with an extra wedding memento for you to enjoy for years to come.
For more information on the subject discussed or anything wedding photography related, why not visit my website www.andrew-miller.co.uk or give me a call on 01633 400051 for an informal chat about your requirements.