Cardiff Photography Courses from Bristol wedding Andrew Miller Photography
Make sure you book your place on the Cardiff Wedding Photography Courses. Andrew Miller delivers a range of photography related workshops around the South West.
His Photography Workshops are always oversubscribed so it’s best to book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Wedding Photography Training
A one day Wedding Photography Course & Training Workshop that covers the business aspect in the morning and the photography in the afternoon / early evening. Off camera flash techniques to help you stand out as well as albums, the cost of doing business etc.
Full Modular workshop – DLSR Photography Training South Wales
This is an extensive modular DLSR Photography Training South Wales programme that can be taken at the learner’s own pace. It includes two programmes – the Core Modules and the Elective Modules. A total of 60 guided learning hours.
Professional Training with Professional Experience
ANDREW IS A FULLY QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED TRAINER WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- UK Military Train the Trainer (TTT) programme (6-week intensive course)
- Degree level Adult-Adult (1-1 / 1-many) training qualification from the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD), QCF Level 4
- Masters Level Coaching & Mentoring with the Institute of Leadership & Management, QCF Level 7
- Qualified to administer and use psychometric assessments from the British Psychological Society (BPS), QCF Level 6
- 25 years of training experience within the British Military and National & International Blue Chip Organisations.
- Includes 16 years of corporate training within the UK, USA, Europe, Middle East and the Far East.
- Degree Level Photography Course (via British Army), QCF Level 6
- Runs two successful business concurrently
- Experienced Coach, Facilitator, Mentor, Educator and Public Speaker